When I received Harold’s message that he had nominated me for this award, I initially thought there was a mistake. He couldn’t have been talking about me. I’m such a newb!
I am flattered and shocked to be nominated. My sincere thanks Harold! I am truly touched. This is very encouraging.
Harold’s blog is “Snapshots by Harold”, make sure you check it out because his photos are both thoughtful and beautiful. I especially love those he has been posting lately of his trip to the Philippines.
- A Traveller’s Tale
- Back Road Journal
- Bagni di Lucca and Beyond
- Going Dutch
- Little Earthquake Travelogues
- Rachael Herman
- The Lonely Walkers Blog
- Tokyobling’s Blog
- Travel Photography by Dmitrii Levine
- Tricia A. Mitchell
- When Kath’s Travelling
This is the part I share seven things about myself:
- I’m not on Facebook.
- I’m addicted to Twitter.
- I’m obsessed with travel, art, architecture, photography.
- I hate shoe shopping because it’s hard to find shoes that fit my really small feet.
- I work in commercial real estate.
- I have a background in Environmental Science and Graphic Design.
- If I won the lottery, I would travel of course, but I would also go back to school and take fine arts.